One of The Leading European Solar Energy Manufacturers
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Solar Collectors are the heart of every solar thermal system: Thermosiphon Systems, All in One Solar Systems or Forced Circulation Systems. The more powerful the collector the more efficient the system. This is especially important in large scale installations where thousands of liters are needed every day and large collector surfaces are required.
Using more powerful collectors allows to reduce the number of collectors needed which results in economy of space and saving of money.
THE NEW EFM Series SOLAR COLLECTORS
THE MOST EFFICIENT FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTORS IN THE WORLD
EFM Series Solar Collectors are the most efficient Solar Collectors in the World requiring upto20% less surface for the same output compared to other flat plate solar collectors. They are the best choice not only for collective installations where the highest performance is required in the less space possible and at the lowest cost. They are also ideal for small scale and individual installations where they will much more hot water.
EFM Series Solar Collectors General Characteristics
- Low Iron, Mistlite, Tempered Solar Glass (Security)
- Laser Welded Al/Cu Titanium Selective Absorber 5mm
- Rear Insulation: Rock Wool 40mm
- Copper Headers and Risers
- Aluzinc Rear Cover of the Collector
- Side Insulation: Glass Wool 20mm
- Aluminium Alloy Collector Frame with “Sea Side” Class Treatment
EFM Series Solar CollectorsTechnical Characteristics
- Frame: Special aluminium alloy Casing with Electrostatic Treatment
- Absorber Type: Laser Welded Single Sheet Selective Aluminium on Copper Harp (Grid)
- Absorber Surface: Highly Selective Blue Titanium Treatment (α≥ 0,95 +/-0,02, ε≤ 0,05 +/-0,02).
- Headers: Copper tubes Ø 22 mm
- Risers: Copper tubes Ø 8 mm
- Transparent Cover: Low Iron, Securit, Prismatic Solar Glass – Transmissibility: t≥0,91 –Thickness: 3.2mm or 4mm,
- Back Side Collector Cover: in aluzinc, thickness 0,4 mm with EPDM rubber joint to avoid all possibility of humidity infiltration.
- Rear insulation: in 40mm thick rock wool - density 50kg/m3 (0,035W/m k)
- Side insulation: in 20mm thick glass wool - density 70kg/m3 (0,034W/m k)
- Water tightness: black silicone and EPDM rubber
EVP Series SOLAR COLLECTORS
THE BEST COST / PERFORMANCE RATIO
The EVP series collectors offer the best cost/efficiency ratio.
Using very high grade components and materials ideal for all climatic conditions and with an optical performance of 0,786 they offer a high end product with very high efficiency at the best price. Perfect for large and small scale installations all around the world.